Overall Purpose of the 学生发展基金:
To facilitate individuals’ or organizations’ participation or attendance at conventions or conferences where the individual or group will gain knowledge that is beneficial to the gpk电子游戏官网 community.
Guidelines for the 学生发展基金:
- Be an individual or organization desiring to go to a convention or conference that will benefit said individual or group.
- Be able to bring something tangible back to the entire student body at gpk电子游戏官网 (in terms of a workshop, forum, 召开, etc.).
- Request money at least a week prior to the event. Reimbursements will be considered, but it is recommended to apply for funding before the event to ensure funds.
- Request money using the “学生发展基金 Request Form” that can be obtained from the 学生大会 Treasurer. An itemized budget of all expected expenditures must be turned in along with the request. It is highly recommended that any other pertinent information be attached to the request.
- Provide financial proof of expenditures so that the money allotted to hotels, airlines, and registration can be sent directly to them whenever possible.
- Prepare a report upon returning from the event, including what knowledge was gained, 花了什么钱, and what the individual or organization will do to bring that knowledge to the AC community. Submit the report to the Budget and Finance Committee within one month from the date that the recipients return from the event, unless the Budget and Finance Committee, with approval by the Assembly, 批准异常.
- The means by which the information gained at the conference will be presented to the Student Body is up to the individual or organization, but a presentation to the Student Body of the information must be done within one month from the date that the recipients return from the event, unless the Budget and Finance Committee, with approval by the Assembly, 批准异常.
- 学生大会 will appoint a liaison to oversee the tangible effects of the organization’s attendance at said conference, convention, etc.
- Food costs will not be covered by any 学生发展基金 allocations.
- Receipts for travel and related expenses approved by the Budget and Finance Committee and 学生大会 must be submitted to the 学生大会 Treasurer and/or the Budget and Finance Committee no later than two weeks following the return of the recipients to campus.
- Failure of any recipient to comply with all of the above guidelines will result in his/her not being reimbursed from the SDF and the possibility of being billed by 学生大会 through the gpk电子游戏官网 business office for any funds received from the SDF, and may be placed on probation from receiving 学生发展基金s for a period of one semester, unless the Budget and Finance Committee, subject to approval by the Assembly, 批准异常.
- If more than one person is planning on attending the event, their names must be turned in with the request. The Budget and Finance Committee must be notified of any changes in any part of the request (accommodations, 人参加, etc.).
- All recipients of SDF funds are required to sign a contract committing themselves to fulfilling all of the above guidelines.